Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Skins Compression Sale

Twilight FanArt - MOTION

I have a small proposal for all those who love Twilight and end in this case LiveJoural.

I am a sort of hunter drawings, I wander the internet to hunt for pictures of what I love most and I collect all my dear and irreplaceable pen: D

I currently have over 100 pictures taken Twilight. I have everything and more: pencil, colored, avatars, wallpaper, banners for signatures as well as some funny comics and cartoons .... a lot of really interesting stuff.

If you want I can post them here on the Journal to see and translate them to you (as I, P) all the cartoons as they are in English. Tell me if you want because you
I have them at the bottom of the computer and I'm not differnza them or not .... I leave a

assagino of the things I ....

The first is Alice in wedding dress at her wedding with Jasper (yes, even they are married but only once)
The second is the biology class after Edward was a little rinfocilato and wants nn more slaying Bella xD
the third is a small banner made with one of my favorite images for advertising, especially because Bella seems to be a vampire: P




YOUR APPEARANCE COMMENTS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment