Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cartier Trinity Ring Price Pave

V for Vendetta

WoW.
I just saw this movie with mom and kept us glued to the screen from beginning to end.
I do not know really how to describe it, is a film for me is simply seen.

When he came out to the movies, however, aroused my curiosity creddetti now that a movie should be all substance and no special effects, so I never struggled that much to see it. What a fool I've been -__-

V is undoubtedly a figure of considerable charm: the entry sa (awww his voice: P) face than ever to find ... and the icing on the cake compared to Edmond Dantes, the Count of Monte Cristo, a character that I love oltragiosamente.
I think if I were I would not Evey malasciato his house x3

I can not wait to have the opportunity to review it!





Here is the prologue :
"Remember to always November 5th, the day of the Gunpowder Plot against the parliament. But the man? I know that his name was Guy Fawkes and I know that in 1605 tried to blow up the English Parliament. But who was really? What kind of man was he? They teach us to remember ideas, not man, because man can fail. Man can be captured, can be killed and forgotten. But 400 years later an idea can once again change the world. I have witnessed firsthand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill for and by name ideas, I saw them die to defend them ... But you can not kiss an idea, you can not touch or embrace her ideas do not bleed, do not feel pain ... ideas do not love. It is an idea that I miss but a man, a man who reminded me 5 November: a man who will never forget . "

assult Then I love how he speaks, it seems poetry * ____*
Here's what to Evey:
" In this extremely auspicious night so let me instead of the more familiar nickname to refer to the character of this Dramatis Person.
VoilĂ . In view, a humble veteran of Vaudeville, called to take the place of both the victim and by the vicissitudes of fate. This face is not vacuous veneer of vanity, but a vestige of the vox populi, now empty, now Vana. However, this visit to the vexation stands vivified, and has passed vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent to the Vizio, as guarantors of the Harrier and Voracious Violation of the Will. The only verdict is Revenge ... Vendetta ... And it gets one vote, not in vain because its value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me add that it is a great honor to meet you and you call me V
. "


And then this sentence, very beautiful, when you ask quell'infido worm how dope is still alive have been riddled with pro
" There is a lot more meat behind the mask. There is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof .

Ok, I just calm down, everything else share the movie XD

And always remember November 5th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment