Monday, September 20, 2010

Vidéo Victoria Paris,tracey Adams

[# 76] War

Title: War
Click: # 76 Odi et Amo
Rating: PG14
Fandom: The Lord of the Rings
Characters: Aragorn / Boromir
Warning: slash, what if ...?
A / N: I want a good soul to Arwen, and Arwen / Aragorn is one of the (few) het couples that I regret very much damage. Minas Tirith but I love even more, and I wanted to set the story, and to keep alive Boromir, poor dear. He attended the
Fanon Fest@Fanworld.it with prompt The Lord of the Rings, Boromir / Aragorn, rivalry, attraction, love and hatred, fights that end up in bed
Disclaimer: is not my thing, I take them only on loan to play.
Abstract: -And maybe I will also have to bow to start calling you "my lord"? Rather do I kill me now! At least my end was something glorious
.--Why? What is wrong nell'inchinarsi your king? - Aragorn asked wearily. The last thing he wanted was to be reminded of their own destiny, from which he fled for years, but at the same time could not stand the idea that Boromir was so intolerable


War

0 comments:

Post a Comment