Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Funny Wedding Responses

[# 78] We Were Students

Title: We Were Students
Fandom: Band of Brothers
Characters / Pairing: Dick Winters and Lewis Nixon
Warning: light light slash, AU
Rating: green-yellow
Cliché:
School # 78 AU A / N: Forgive me . Please ... * Gasps * * pardon-no longer holds and laughs * Ahahahaha, I enjoyed like crazy to write this fic!
Fest@Fanworld.it Fanon: Band of Brothers, Winters / Nixon, Nix-drunk-he lets slip a word too much on our feelings
Disclaimer: is not my thing. The characters are of themselves, but the version I have in mind belongs to Hanks and Spielberg. I take them only on loan to play! * W *
Summary: You are planning a trip to Europe in the footsteps of American soldari during the Second World War.


[fake-cut] Winters had not become class president for the event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment