Monday, September 27, 2010

Congratulations Wedding Spanish

[# 03] The things that I would rather not tell you

Title: The things that I would rather not tell you
Cliché: # 3 Meet the Parents (Latch)
Fandom: Berserk
Characters: Roderick , Farnese, Serpico and family de Vandimion
Rating : green
Warnings: AU , comedy
Word count: 1356 words
Disclaimer: Berserk is its characters are © by Kentaro Miura, who will not stop worship and curse not return anything to what I write fic and is only the result of my warped mind the terminal stage.
Summary: Roderick grappling with the Farnese family, first and only round. Able to cope?
Notes: numbers, type 33 strikeout, 68 and others, are all bus. Some dialogue is taken directly from Berserk, for economy in history. Written for [info] clicheclash

The things that I would rather not tell you

Bite garlic and 'that is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment