Friday, February 19, 2010

Rash That Itches And Looks Like A Sunburn



Last night I got back room in the glorious hour of 04:30 in the morning. What have I done so far? Seen at the beginning for the 6 th time Pride and prejudice, movies we have enjoyed just me and Andrew F. 7 of us in the audience tv hahaha xD then Joseph and I were alone we cazzeggiano Andrea on all sofas that are present in all the student's home to go back and try to stem the attacks of hyperactivity affecting giuseppe more or less after one in the morning which has resulted in some room full of water, I peine water from head to toe and used, once loaded on your shoulder, as a battering ram to some doors and then a night hike on the terrace of the house (always bathed and in pajamas) to visit the cat We are raising clandestinely video and then downright obscene (which I tried not to see it) and sometimes very mischievous speeches (which I sometimes xD I started).
A beautiful evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment