Friday, June 25, 2010

Poptropica Clothing Where To

[# 7] Vanity and Jealousy

Title : vanity and jealousy
Cliché: # 7 Let's cut a (scale)
Fandom: Sherlock Holmes
Pairing: Holmes / Watson
Rating: PG
Warnings: Shonen to implication, Oneshot, a pinch of crossover there early
Disclaimer:
These two wonderful characters belong to C. Doyle and I love them and I can only envy the genius of their author! Robert and Jude also belong to themselves and I can only love them and thank their mothers * __ *
Note: this is the second step of the scale! I apologize from now with all the fans of Holmes and Watson for the crap I wrote, as I'm reading the various stories of Doyle and therefore I still have a thorough knowledge of their history, so I based on some first novels and a bit on the last film to feature my Holmes and Watson. It 's a story without being pretentious, and is also the first in the fandom.


of vanity and jealousy

0 comments:

Post a Comment