Saturday, June 12, 2010

How To Make Crepes With Krusteaz Pancake Mix

Damn! Break My Fall

Today very special occasion: a few days ago I emizzato! No, I'm not here to brag of my emo-enterprises, instead I write to thank those who helped me out of my crazy tunnel of razor blades and self-pity: [info] vahly \u0026lt;3 My
Damned is a truly exceptional person, even if I do not think it will ever really matters. Intelligent, likeable, Pucci, generous ... ie, we speak of the Saviour of the Fatherland!
We met when he chose acting over the Faig BingBang from fanart and fanmixare, but the real deal I did. Sure, thought I was beginning to be a jumping-jumping-hospitalized, but no one is perfect ... and then it is true that hopping u_u
However, during the months I began to discover more about her, until the shocking meeting in Rome ... O_o
Having survived that, I decided that nothing could kill me and I became immortal * laughs maniacally *
So I take this opportunity to thank also my story of eternal life \u0026lt;3
It will be the chief demon in the group of lazy, but with me it has never ... I mean, I do not comment on the fic, but know we can not kill her? * Thinks for a bit 'up and finally rejects the idea
* Listen to my vents, you come under my monologues scleranti, overwhelms me with ALIIIII: Q_, I fanmixa stuff, forcing me to participate in contests, I improved the curriculum, I clogged up the phone and facebook! I mean, here I come to the level of personal secretary! And perhaps there is someone who makes me more than you or sclera that is more skilled with BOTTLE? I would not say own. THANK YOU DAMAGE!
I love you and you puccia! Always count on me \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment