Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mobility Scooter Idiots

clooneybrì hover in the sky!

How can you be inspired for a little post birthday? No, really, I have no words.
I sleep too much, but I do not have a hangover or people who sings me warm kitty. I see even clooneybrì fly in the air. Ok, maybe this is worrying. Maybe instead it is a normal session of the sclera, since I know I have dealt with dozens. And when he attended the damage, the level of insanity is raised, and the seals are oink. When the seals are oink, how wonderful, how wonderful! And the BOTTLE is in balance is in equilibrium. Ok, we put an end to time and singing back to us. Over the months, I even accepted the fact of not being an old pervert Pisa, and for that I'm grateful.
Well, what can we say? We are long-time friend now: your hair a long ebony hair Canute now I am senile! Okay, pity I did not beat!
I'll stop fooling around and tell you that you're really a fantastic person: funny, good e. .. frignona! Yes, never forgive you for attacking me 'ste GIRLY fucking tears!
u_u I hope you like your gift! The place now, but I wrote yesterday before midnight! This is a fic on that fucking disgusting Uriel: I appreciate that, at least the subject! Next year I will write only of mochi and cases of vomiting and angels who do not understand yet u_u
happy birthday. I love you, stupid Koala \u0026lt;3
Oh, and I give it up we get slaughtered by commas: I hope you have good taste to give a reason u_u
ME Madonna, please, do it: every word against those commas is a stab in the heart T_T



Title: Feeding the wolves
Author: [info] arial86
Fandom: Supernatural
Rating: G
Summary: Uriel think? And, if so, what? Uriel, his "feelings" and his thoughts, fic set during 4x16. Contains spoilers up to 5x13 ^ ^
Characters: Uriel. Joy to the world, in short XD
Notes: Dedicated to the fool Nicoletta . Yes, love is in the air ♥ Thanks [info] babycin , beta fantastic and not at all troublesome. Not like that damn of [info] vahly who complained of my love commas and did not want to be involved and this has been mentioned and you've seen here is not even a single point so stop complaining XD

"No, I will not."
The horror and disgust that, your orders, for a while, have overshadowed the look, you seem very sincere, and equally anachronistic.
has already forgotten his recent call, this stupid monkey?
Paradise certainly not. The talent and the arts are inevitably encouraged. Here it is, his scholarship. Here it is, its examination of the course. Alastair.
has lost sight of the torture? The suffering inflicted? Even a dog, the umpteenth shot of biting the hand that set on him.
perhaps acting in the name of an idealized humanity? He then chose to ignore his nature ... At least that monster of his brother was able to be realistic, embracing his true self and seeking the ultimate goal of every human life is determined to have a value, the power.
Bah, all this has very little importance now. Soon he will return and put an end to everything, including Winchester.
I almost regret that the end of Dean will be as fast, almost merciful, but you can not do otherwise. After all, is a personal matter, this .
Kill them, Uriel, before they can do the same with you, "said Anna, a lost sheep.
The lamb roast, correct yourself, a shiver goes down my spine.
Whatever the task given to Dean is decisive, so much so he moved his ass to Michael from his immaculate cloud. Sure, you've had a taste of what the price of disobedience, but even that bastard in all its infinite arrogance is omniscient, and will not punish you for crimes he ignores it.
Turn the knob and a single drop of water is poured on the ground, soon followed by many others.
plin, plin, plin . Alternate, rhythmic and fatal.
Bye bye, Dean Winchester.




has erased all the final part of the post, in which I spoke of [info] vahly and his wonderful gift! What can I say? I am angry black
here u_u I said that her design is very beautiful despite neglecting many important Robine: where was the vomit on mocho? And Cas strange? Dean's guitar? There were bags and clooneybrì Fochetti and koalas and Everywhere! Sam then had to drink from his bottle au chateau DOP demons ... XD
Here the minicapolavoro of our Damn! Smoooooke on the Biiirthdaaayyy; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment