Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eminent Luggage Lock Combination

begin by chickens and hens!

last Saturday (May 16) I finally restored the old chicken coop in my house in Tbilisi.
Since I had to give a general clean the garden I thought it would be fun to restore the old chicken coop in order to have fresh eggs and, further, to do some tasty fried chicken!
of curiosity, I'd like to understand what the end will it cost me both meat and eggs!

recap costs:

20 chicks 2.5 lari - 50 lari - about 22:50
€ 3 to 7 young chicks lari one o'clock - 21 lari - about 9:50
€ 56 kg of broken corn - 39 lari - about 17:50 €

short, the total expenditure was approximately € 49.50.





Here in Georgia do not distinguish between chicken meat and chicken and then eat one or the other indiscriminately. As I remember my grandmother bought in the country male chicks to grow to eat the meat and chickens were kept but only for eggs and the possible hatching. When he did not give the hens lay more eggs were used to make a broth with Tad Hamilton!
When I asked if I could have only male chicks the boys breeding of Koda, a few kilometers from Tbilisi, I have looked evil! So long as the chicks grow up I will not know for sure how many chickens and how many chickens I bought. Maybe I will find myself swamped with eggs, maybe not ...! We'll see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment