Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ewa Sonnet And Ines Cudna Oil

of writings and childhood trauma

Yesterday I finally met one of the items on my list of things to do, I started writing again! ♥ spn
Currently nothing on but a pretty original for a literary competition. I can not post, but if you'd like to read ... * Winks *
's not a masterpiece, but it's not that I had used so well XD
are all happy and the credit is only [info] tibi86 ! Silvia, you are fantastic. Without your play "red-cake-good" I continued to cry for him ... well, maybe forever! I love you ♥
My mom is an infamous, though. Yesterday, reading my story, he commented, saying "how can they collect you in mind such things?"
Perhaps you've forgotten childhood nightmare and I spent Bruno ... Two years watching horror movies with her ("she likes"), told us stories with mice burned alive in the pot (so you do not learn that playing with fire "), and since there is no limit to the worse and we're the Addams Family (I am ♥ Wednesday), my father pretended to be possessed to scare us to death ("I feel it, evil is in me"). In short, with parents who do not much like is already stolen corpses from the cemetery Winchester style ...
XD Okay, post finished XD
probably come back later, I would post a story, but I have yet to find a good title ... E_e
Tschüs ! \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment