Monday, December 7, 2009

To Know Frequency Ofindian Channels

/ Carolagna mode on

I warn you right now, this post is boring. It is existential sclera that any sane person would avoid like the plague. In short, the title should be clear ...


Hmm, I'd have a mess of things to say, I hope to not give up until it has been
XD Well, first of all, thank you for your beautiful Vale header-sbrilluccicoso Christmas: I love it! \u0026lt;3
Ok, now I can go to complain! When
deeply hate the music on my ipod, not normal? I do not want to hear anything O_O
Okay, better finish here with a list of idiosyncrasies, otherwise we night night more ...
Today I saw the call for a literary competition for young writers (and illustrators are also looking for photographers, look here ) and I became immediately enthusiastic. I have an idea, the desire to write and commit, but ... I can not even throw down a decent two-line! è_é
My inspiration is dead, dead, kaput
T_T And in these conditions must also complete a ff for 24, not to mention Dark Shines me and my readers are ready to feast. Please have mercy T_T
Budget provisional? Writer of shit ...
We come to the rest of my life.
few days I will go and Marica from Easter in Berlin, are not we spend some months' time all three together and I miss that stupid as hell! \u0026lt;3
Well, now I'm not griping mica, although we'd been able to start under auspices much better. Okay, I'll stop here because it is not about me ... * Avoids gossip
* Let's just say the situation is not exciting and I feel guilty about not being able to help the people I love
T_T I'm also starting to think of being annoying and unbearable. In this last period I was a nervous and under pressure tantinello and I routinely vented to friends and relatives. Pretty neat, huh?
If you are among those to whom I owe an apology, excuse me. Pace made? \u0026lt;3
are also presumptuous, arrogant and prevaricating. I do not argue for the sake of comparison (ie, yes, but it's on): I like to be right, excites me. When I talk to someone from exhaustion, the mixed up, demolish it, it degrades ... summarizing: after a while 'he is willing to send me to collect some pine cones in the woods or Trentino fuck off, if you prefer !
have done so, there is little to do. It is not a make yourself the peace of mind, you have to bear with me. I feel like shit if I think I be stifling or nerd or a snob, though I think maybe someone has a problem to speak freely with me. Because the fact is that I am interested in the opinions of others and I hope to always be respected, perhaps even when they disagree. I love to confront, to increase and are terrified of having turned something ordinary into a nightmare for some of my friends. Also, I'm not a maniac ... that is, for me the discussions open and close at that moment. Do not you think about it is that after I get angry or what. Let's say there and then I let myself engage and excites me, but I will not ever attack the person and his opinions and I'm sorry if I could give that impression. I do not know what else to say really. Try to improve, especially for those of you who are more sensitive ... To be clear: Adrj, you will still be mistreated XD But you know that I love, "arguing" with you \u0026lt;3
then? There are suggestions, comments, stones? XD Good
Immaculate all, beautiful. Do the trees ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment